Did you know?
By 2018 there is likely to be a shortage of 140,000 to 190,000 people with deep analytical skills in the US job market.
of all jobs, but only 28% of proprietary software jobs, are held by women.
of future jobs will require STEM skills.
of young girls express interest in STEM fields and computer science.
- Must be in NYC
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Current, prospective, and graduating high school students
- Able to commit to 10 hours per week (in and out of class work)
- Have access to a laptop to be used for class
- Reliable source of transportation to get to midtown
- Committed to attending 90% of classes or more
- Application submission deadline:
June 9, 2017 (12AM ET)
- Skype Interviews:
Week of June 12, 2017
- Placement announcement:
June 16, 2017
- Program begins:
July 17, 2017